Tritsch's 93 MR2 Story | Page 3 - MR2OC

It sounds great and the volume is greatly reduced. I love the subtle look myself. Unfortunately, all that extra baffling costs about 10 peak hp. The good news ...

Toyota MR2 - Wikipedia

The Toyota MR2 is a line of two-seater, mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive sports cars, manufactured in Japan and marketed globally by Toyota from 1984 until ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

93 mr2 project - HPDE Build [Archive] - Toyota MR2 Message Board

Hi All, New mr2 owner here and figured I'd create a thread on my mr2 build. Fun fact, never driven one of these before.

Catalytic convertors - MR2 Owners Club

My 1998 MR2 has failed its MOT due to not passing the emissions test. The local (trusted) garage says it needs a catalytic convertor, which they cannot supply, ...

1993 MR2 2GR swap - Tacoma World

(no engine or transmission, and some pretty icky wiring i have to fix). Got the car from the owner of frankenstein motorworks (marc) for a ...

RichieRichJP's +700hp 1991 Toyota MR2

Screw-job story: As far as the MR2 project goes, my first ... On MR2OC, I read that there could have been ... 3 Angle Valve Job, decked, ATS Racing adjustable ...

Thomas' 1992 GT - Page 2 - The MR2 Owner's Club of New Zealand

Ex-President & Wellington Area Coordinator & Lower North MR2 Leader Current: 1992 Toyota MR2 G-Limited with Gen 4 3S-GTE + CT20B (APEXED), ...

SW20-Chassis Toyota MR2 | Classic Cool - Grassroots Motorsports

Story by David S. ... model: 1993 MR2 Turbo. price: $23,500. condition: Mint and unmodified. from: Bring a Trailer. Resources. Toyota MR2 Owners ...

Car: Why the GT86 is the spiritual successor to Toyota MR2 - Page 6

I am on this board. pez222 on mr2oc/spyderpez on the Spyder boards. 86 MR2/03 MR-S. Personally the GT-86 seems to be the spiritual successor ...